Baby Dummy Clips & Chains
Mini & Me have been proudly supplying Australian families with our extensive range of dummy clip products since 2019. Our range of dummy clips, also called dummy chains, are made from a combination of food-grade silicone and wood and come in a variety of adorable designs and colours. Mini & Me’s dummy chains feature a wooden clip that can easily attach to prams, car seats, toys, clothes - keeping your child's dummy secure whilst simultaneously providing relief for your child whilst they are teething.
If you would like to find out more about our extensive selection of dummy clips or our baby feeding product range, check out our frequently asked questions. For any related dummy clip enquiries, please contact our customer service team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out an enquiry form!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are Dummy Clips?
As we all know, babies have a tendency to accidentally drop their dummies on the floor. Scavenging and cleaning your child’s dummy every time it hits the ground can become tedious and frustrating very quickly, double-so when you are out and about in public. Dummy clips, also known as dummy chains, consist of a chain and clip and will help keep your child’s dummy close to them and off the floor. Mini & Me’s range of silicone dummy clips will not just keep your baby’s dummy secure, it also doubles as a beaded teether. The food-grade silicone is BPA-free and meets all European and Australian mandatory safety standards.
How Safe Are Dummy Chains
Mini & Me’s range of dummy clips and chains meet all European and Australian mandatory safety standards (EN71). They are constructed from a combination of wood and food-grade silicone, are BPA and phthalate-free, non-toxic and FDA approved.
What Are the Benefits of Dummy Clips?
Dummy clips are incredibly handy for both parents and children alike. Their range of benefits include:
- Helping parents keep track of the location of their child’s dummy.
- Toddlers can use their dummy in intervals of their choosing without misplacing it.
- A dummy clip prevents the dummy from falling onto the floor and becoming dirty.
- For children who are beginning to teeth, silicone beads can double as a teething toy.
Do Mini & Me Dummy Clips Attach to All Types of Dummies?
If you are looking to buy a dummy clip but are unsure what dummies they are compatible with, there is no need to worry! Our range or dummy clips can be used with all dummies.
The dummy clip has a little loop of ribbon, which can be attached to any dummy handle. While all dummies will attach, BIBS Dummies are our favourite because they are made from the very highest quality materials.
What Are the Mini & Me Dummy Clips Made From?
Our dummy chains are constructed from food-grade silicone and high-quality wood. The sensory beads are securely threaded onto a 20-centimetre piece of string. Located at the end of the chain is the dummy clip, which is constructed from wood and will help secure your child’s dummy onto virtually anything - prams, handbags, car seats, clothing and more!
How Do You Clean Dummy Chains?
Our dummy chains are 100.0% dishwasher and steriliser safe – which is a massive time saver! However, if you do not have a dishwasher, you can use dishwashing liquid under warm water. If you are out and about, we recommend using anti-bacterial baby-safe wipes.
Why Buy Silicone Dummy Chains Over Plastic Versions?
FDA approved food-grade silicone beads are safe for your baby to chew on, helping to soothe teeth while also securing their dummy. Plastic versions do not offer the soothing capability and merely function to keep the dummy attached.
At What Age Can You Start Using a Dummy Clip-on Your Child?
Dummy chains are safe to use for newborns. However, every child is different, and while some children may take the dummy clip straight away, others may require one for their first few months. Like teething necklaces, it’s important that you keep them clean and frequently check the chain for any signs of damage.
What is Mini & Me’s Return Policy?
Mini & Me adheres to the guidelines set by the Australian Fair Trading Act. The following conditions apply:
- No exchanges or credits will be offered for products that have had tags removed, have been worn or washed, or where the original packaging has been damaged; or clearance items.
- Items must be returned as purchased new, in original sealed and undamaged packaging;
- Goods must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Customers must produce original proof of purchase docket/receipt.
- Products offered on sale or clearance specials are not returnable unless faulty.
- Warranty – All product warranties are manufacturer’s warranties. Manufacturers are entitled to attempt to repair a product before offering a refund, credit or exchange. (Product assessments are required to determine the appropriate means of action for each individual item).
- Any costs incurred by the customer to return the product to Mini & Me will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Warranty periods do vary for each product and this period commences from the date of sale.
Can I Find Mini & Me Products at a Physical Store?
Mini & Me products are stocked by local baby shop businesses all across Australia. At Mini & Me, we are highly committed to providing our valued customers with an extensive selection of high-quality products available at the very best possible prices.
We stock a comprehensive range of baby feeding products including baby bibs, baby dummies, dummy clips, suction bowls, plates and cups and baby spoons and utensils. You will find that our product range also includes a selection of nursery products, feeding products, baby carriers, baby blankets, interactive playmats and more!
To find the closest Mini & Me stockist to you, view our stockist's page!
Does Mini & Me Ship Australia-Wide?
Yes, Mini & Me does provide Australia-wide shipping! To calculate the shipping rate to your area, add your items to the cart and enter your postcode.
Do You Still Have an Unanswered Question? Contact Mini & Me Today!
Mini & Me’s range of dummy clips and chains are perfect for both newborn babies and toddlers. If you still have an unanswered question or need help with your order, our customer service team is available to help you with a variety of baby products and brands - get in contact with us today!