Mini & Me have been proudly supplying Australian families with our extensive range of baby bib products since 2019. Whether you are looking for a durable silicone bib with a catch lip or a stylish patterned fabric bib, you’ll find Mini & Me have an assortment of colours and designs available to suit your individual tastes and needs. If you would like to find out more about our extensive selection of baby bibs or our baby feeding product range, check out our frequently asked questions. For any related baby bib enquiries, please contact our customer service team by emailing email@example.com or filling out an enquiry form!
Frequently Asked Questions
How Many Baby Bibs Should I Own?
The number of bibs you will need comes down to your own individual preferences and lifestyle. Some parents like to have one bib per day, others like to have a few on rotation depending on the food! If you're opting for a silicone bib, you may only need one or two. As cotton bibs take longer to dry, you may require a few more.
Are Silicone Bibs or Cotton Baby Bibs Better?
We recommend having both! 100.0% silicone baby bibs are the ideal choice for feeding as they require minimal cleaning since you can simply rinse them with warm water and put them in the dishwasher. Cotton baby bibs are fantastic for everyday wear and protecting clothes from drool due to their slim design and comfortable construction. You may even find that your child has a preference. Both silicone bibs and cotton bibs are perfect for mealtime.
How Do I Clean My Child’s Bib?
Regardless of whether you opt for a cotton or silicone bib, both are incredibly easy to clean. Mini & Me's cotton bibs are all machine washable, and our silicone bibs can be run through the dishwasher to keep them hygienic and germ-free. They're perfect for kids who are constantly on the move!
At What Age Should Babies Begin to Use Bibs?
Newborns can begin to start using bibs from as early as one to two weeks old. Cotton bibs are fantastic for both bottle feeding and breastfeeding as the cotton is both comfortable for the child and can be used to clean up any accidental spills. Younger babies require more frequent feeding, so it's recommended that you have a set of bibs for at home and on the go.
What is Mini & Me’s Return Policy?
Mini & Me adheres to the guidelines set by the Australian Fair Trading Act. The following conditions apply:
- No exchanges or credits will be offered for products that have had tags removed, have been worn or washed, or where the original packaging has been damaged; or clearance items.
- Items must be returned as purchased new, in original sealed and undamaged packaging;
- Goods must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Customers must produce original proof of purchase docket/receipt.
- Products offered on sale or clearance specials are not returnable unless faulty.
- Warranty – All product warranties are manufacturer’s warranties. Manufacturers are entitled to attempt to repair a product before offering a refund, credit or exchange. (Product assessments are required to determine the appropriate means of action for each individual item).
- Any costs incurred by the customer to return the product to Mini & Me will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Warranty periods do vary for each product and this period commences from the date of sale.
Can I Find Mini & Me Products at a Physical Store?
Mini & Me products are stocked by local baby shop businesses all across Australia. At Mini & Me, we are highly committed to providing our valued customers with an extensive selection of high-quality products available at the very best possible prices.
We stock a comprehensive range of baby feeding products including baby bibs, baby dummies, dummy clips, suction bowls, plates and cups and baby spoons and utensils. You will find that our product range also includes a selection of nursery products, feeding products, baby carriers, baby blankets, interactive playmats and more!
To find the closest Mini & Me stockist to you, view our stockist's page!
Does Mini & Me Ship Australia-Wide?
Yes, Mini & Me does provide Australia-wide shipping! To calculate the shipping rate to your area, add your items to the cart and enter your postcode.
Do You Still Have an Unanswered Question? Contact Mini & Me Today!
Mini & Me’s range of baby bibs are perfect for both newborn babies and toddlers. If you still have an unanswered question or need help with your order, our customer service team is available to help you with a variety of baby products and brands - get in contact with us today!