Online Returns & Exchanges
Mini & Me adheres to the guidelines set by the Fair Trading Act in Australia.
The following conditions apply:
- No exchanges or credits will be offered for products that have had tags removed, have been worn or washed, or where original packaging has been damaged; or clearance items;
- Items must be returned as purchased new, in original sealed and undamaged packaging;
- Goods must be returned within 30 days from date of purchase;
- Customer must produce original proof of purchase docket/receipt;
- Products offered on sale or clearance specials are not returnable unless faulty.
- Warranty – all product warranties are manufacturer’s warranties. Manufactures are entitled to attempt to repair a product before offering a refund, credit or exchange. (Product assessments are required to determine the appropriate means of action for each individual item).
- Any costs incurred by the customer to return the product for repair to Mini & Me will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Warranty periods do vary for each product and this period commences from date of sale.