The I Can Spoon in Yellow & White (Duck/Swan) is a Swedish design, created to help children to learn how to eat by themselves. What separates the I Can Spoon from other baby spoons is that it offers multiple grips. The multi-grip function trains the fingers rather than the arm.
At the base of the I Can Spoon, there is a hole that provides contact between the thumb and index finger for increased stability. Experts say that it is important that meals are a positive experience from the beginning. By providing your child with the right tools, like the I Can Spoon, your child builds their confidence and develop their fine motor skills.
I Can Spoon in Yellow & White (Duck/Swan) Features:
- Offers the ability to grip the spoon in the way they want
- 6 different grip options for developing fine motor skills
- PBA, PVC & Phthalate Free
- European Standard EN 14375 - cutlery and feeding utensils
- Commission Regulation (EU) No 10/2011, products in contact with food.
- American standard CPSIA, section 101 and 108
|I Can Spoon