The iCan Spoon Sky Blue & White spoon (Parakeet/Kakadua) is a Swedish patented invention designed to help your child to eat by themselves. This baby spoon was developed with small hands in mind, offering multiple grips.
The multi-grip functionality helps your child to train their fingers rather than their arm. Traditional baby spoons only offer a ‘whole hand’ grip which limits the development of a child’s fine motor skills. At the base of the spoon, there is a small hole that provides contact between the thumb and index finger for increased stability.
Experts say that it is important that meals are a positive experience from the beginning. Many children also want to help themselves to eat. So by providing a spoon that gives them the ability to learn and develop, you are empowering them to eat by themselves.
I Can Spoon Sky Blue/White spoon (Parakeet/Kakadua) Features:
- Baby can experiment with multiple grips
- 6 different grip options for fine motor skills
- PBA, PVC & Phthalate Free
- European Standard EN 14375 - cutlery and feeding utensils
- Commission Regulation (EU) No 10/2011, products in contact with food.
- American standard CPSIA, section 101 and 108
|I Can Spoon