I Can Spoon Green/Pink spoon (Amazon parrot/Flamingo)
or 4 payments of $3.25 with InfoIn Stock
The I Can Spoon in Green & Pink spoon (Amazon parrot/Flamingo) is a well-proven Swedish invention that makes it easier for children to learn to eat themselves. The I Can Spoon was developed with small hands in mind, offering multiple grips to help your child experiment.
With this spoon, your child can train their fingers rather than using the typical ‘whole hand grip’ that other baby spoons offer. The hole at the base of the spoon provides contact between the thumb and index finger for increased stability.
Experts say that it is important that meals are a positive experience from the beginning. Many children also want to help themselves to eat. So by providing a spoon that gives them the ability to learn and develop, you are empowering them to eat by themselves.
I Can Spoon in Green/Pink (Amazon parrot/Flamingo) Features:
- Allows your child to experiment with grips
- 6 different grip options to develop fine motor skills
- PBA, PVC & Phthalate Free
- European Standard EN 14375 - cutlery and feeding utensils
- Commission Regulation (EU) No 10/2011, products in contact with food.
- American standard CPSIA, section 101 and 108