BIBS dummies are high-quality, Danish-made, 100.0% natural rubber dummies that will help soothe and calm your child. All of our BIBS dummies are soft and flexible, making them super comfortable for your child, and are 100.0% BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
The BIBS Dummy Size 2 - White is suitable for children aged six months to 18-months.
Features & Specifications
- Size 2 - suitable for children aged six months to 18-months
- Two pack of the same size and colour
- Vented teat - all BIBS dummies feature a vented teat which allows the dummy to stay soft and retain its shape, helping to prevent jaw malformation
- Meets Australian Safety Standards for soothers (AS 2432-1991)
- Made in accordance with the Pacifier requirements by European Standard EN1400
- Easy to sterilise - to sterilise a BIBS dummy, all you need to do is immerse in a cup of boiling water for five minutes and let it air dry
Immerse your BIBS dummy in a cup of boiling water for 5 minutes and let air dry. Do not use a steriliser of any kind as it can get too hot and may fault your dummy.
Please note: Due to the 'vent' opening, water can sometimes enter the teat when the soother is boiled or sterilised. If this happens, let the dummy cool down and then simply press out the remaining water using your finger and thumb, with the ring facing downwards.